Eight important questions to ask your New Braunfels real estate agent
Qualifications are important. However, finding a solid, professional real estate agent in New Braunfels means getting beyond the resume, and into what makes an agent effective. Use the following questions as your starting point in hiring your licensed, professional real estate agent:
- Why did you become a real estate agent?
- Why should I work with you?
- What do you do better than other real estate agents?
- What process will you use to help me find the right home for my particular wants and needs?
- What are the most common things that go wrong in a transaction and how would you handle them?
- What are some mistakes that you think people make when buying their first home?
- What other professionals do you suggest we work with and what are their credentials?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from past clients?
For more information about New Braunfels Texas homes for sale or to learn more about services for home buyers please contact Laurie Jarrett, New Braunfels real estate agent at (830)237-9086 or LaurieJarrettRealty@gmail.com. Please visit www.LaurieJarrettRealty.com to search all homes for sale in New Braunfels, Seguin, San Marcos and surrounding areas. Search the Central Texas Multiple Listing Service (MLS), the San Antonio Multiple Listing Service or to sign up to receive personalized listings daily.