Tuesday Tour: Pulte Ridgemont: Offering 5 Bedroom New Homes for Sale in New Braunfels
Pulte Homes offers some of the most versatile floor plans we’ve seen in New Braunfels at their new community, Ridgemont. Pulte Ridgemont offers New Braunfels home buyers 8 floor plans to build from 1,685 square feet to 3,230 square feet and pricing from the $230s (as of February 2017).
- Sommerville: 1 story, 1,685 square feet, 3-4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2-3 car garage
- Weymouth: 1 story, 1,769 square feet, 3-4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2.5-3.5 car garage
- Darden: 1 story, 2,107 square feet, 3-4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-3 car garage
- Calla: 1 story, 2,169+ square feet, 3-4 bedrooms, 2-3 bath, 2-3 car garage
- Meridian: 2 story, 2,581+ square feet, 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-3 baths, 2.5-3.5 car garage
- Carissa (Model): 2 story, 2,586+ square feet, 3-5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2.5-3.5 car garage
- Soledad: 2 story, 3,128 + square feet, 4-6 bedrooms, 2.5-4 baths, 2-3 car garage
- Palomar: 2 story, 3,230+ square feet, 4-5 bedrooms, 2.5-4 baths, 2.5-3.5 car garage
Pulte Ridgemont features 60 ft lots up to 1/3 of an acre, depending on the homesite. Because of the larger lot sizes, most lots will accommodate a 3 car garage, which is a definite benefit of purchasing a home from Pulte Ridgemont. A future neighborhood pool and natural open space is planned for Ridgemont and homeowners can expect HOA dues of just $385 per year.
Location and Schools
Ridgemont is zoned to the acclaimed New Braunfels ISD. It is directly across the street from Klein Road Elementary and less the .5 mile to New Braunfels Middle School on Klein Road. Residents of Ridgemont will enjoy 12 community parks in New Braunfels covering over 500 acres. New Braunfels’ newest city park, Fischer Park is located just minutes from Ridgemont on 6 miles of hiking and biking trails with a splash pad and fishing ponds. Of course, you don’t need us to tell you about living in New Braunfels! It’s like a vacation living minutes from Gruene, the downtown square, Landa Park, Schlitterbahn, and the spring-fed Guadalupe and Comal Rivers.